Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isanna

Isanna

Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place. Empty
PostSubject: Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.   Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place. EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 am

Why did I have to forget my scarf... Isanna scolded herself silently. She headed towards the Prussian's house, smacking her forehead over and over as she walked. It fo sho would be awkward talking to him.

"Just go in, grab the scarf and leave... that's it... And don't get distracted by his ho-" she stopped, realizing she was talking out loud. Eventually, Jökla came upon the front door, quite hesitant. W-what if that wasn't real? Then what? she asked herself, twiddling her thumbs all the while.

Taking a deep breath, Isanna brought up all the courage she had -just for a scarf- and knocked on Gilbert's door.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.   Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:56 pm

"What kind of world is it when you can't get straight answers?" Prussia muttered, scrolling down the page to search for more websites. For some reason, he'd searched up "Things to d on a first date with someone you barely know", but nothing good had shown up. Suddenly, a couple of knocks sounded from the door downstairs. Gilbert sight, closing his laptop and exiting his room. Once he arrived downstairs, he froze.

Oh no...

It was Isanna! Looking down, he was dismayed to see that he was still in a baggy t-shirt and boxers. Dashing frantically back up the stairs, he ran into his and randomly threw on some jeans and a different t-shirt. More tiredly this time, Prussia returned downstairs, and stopped in front of the door. He took a deep breath, and swung the door open.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.   Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm

"B-Blessaður!I just came to get my scarf!" Isanna shouted quickly. Mein Gott was she nervous. It didn't help that is already adorably messy hair happened to be cuter the messier it got. Trying her best not to squee out loud, Jökla pushed past the Prussian, and immediately began searching for the lost fabric. It didn't take long, seeing as it was on a little side table in the living room.

The Nordic picked up her trusty scarf and went back to the front door. She was about to leave, but something was holding her back. Probably Dead and Icee, since no topic last 3 short posts between 2 people.

"Uhh... so ya... If there's nothing you want to talk about then I'll just be on my way..." the brunette mumbled, looking at the ground. A blush began to form on her cheeks as she kicked the ground in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.   Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 am

Gilbert frowned as Isanna began to turn away. "Not so schnell, Isanna. You haven't been in my awesome presence long enough."
Grabbing her nearest shoulder and whirling her around, Prussia held a stern expression. "Okay, listen carefully. If we're going to be dating, since it's obvious that you suit my taste of awesomeness, then I have a few rules to set down.. Number eins! I will not spend money on you, no matter how much you want something. Number zwei.. No sexual business whatsoever.. Und number drei: I will go as far as calling you frau, but not as if we were married.. More in a nickname kind of way."
The Prussian furrowed his brow. "Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.   Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Now Isanna was completely dumbfounded. As soon as she heard something about dating, her mind went blank. She managed to pick up a few words, like: rules, money, sexual business, and something about marriage. Lifting her head to look at him, she was oblivious to the fact that he was completely serious.

"Uhh... what? Are you joking around with me?" Jökla asked, cocking her to the side. He had to be kidding. There's no way in the world he would ever talk about them... dating. It's just a dream... she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.   Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place. EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Prussia's face suddenly bloomed with a bright red blush. "I'm n-not kidding! I can be serious sometimes, you know."

Lazy post is lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.   Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarves can be forgotten, but rules must be set in place.
Page 1 of 1