Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prussia

Prussia

Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:45 pm

"My head.." Prussia opened his eyes.
For a moment everything was blurry, but it soon cleared up. "Wha..?" He found himself in the hallway, and another figure was lying a couple of feet away from him. Sitting up, he poked her in the back. "Hallo?" he inquired, worried. If she's dead because I gave her alcohol, Iceland is going to have my head.. Ah, nein!
Rising shakily to his feet, Gilbert made his way down to the bathroom. Grabbing a towel and turning the sink on, he soaked the fabric in cool water. Turning the tap off he went back out to the hallway and picked the woman up. It took some effort, but he managed to lay her on his bed. Putting the damp cloth in her forehead, he stepped back and sat at the edge of the bed. Please don't be dead..
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Letting out a low groan, the said woman sat up, and rubbed the back of her head, eyes still closed. Her other hand came in contact with soft bed sheets, which worried the Nordic. Opening her eyes slowly, Isanna realized she was in a bedroom. Gilbert's bedroom to be exact. Letting out a short, and terrified squeal, her hand immediately flying up to her chest. Fortunately, her dress was still on, making the brunette sigh with relief. Only then did she notice her pounding head.

"What... happened last night?" she asked before seeing a wet cloth on her lap. Picking it up and pressing it to her forhead, Jökla mutter some incoherent words in her native tongue.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 am

Gilbert jumped at her squeal, but forced his nerves to calm. Taking a short glance at her, he said, "You got drunk and passed out.." Prussia trailed off for a moment, guilt flooding over him. "Please don't blame yourself, it w-was my fault.. It wasn't very awesome of me." He began to rub the back of his neck rigorously.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:46 pm

"Ohh... Wait what?" she asked, confused. Her. Drunk. Was it opposite day? It was a fact that the girl hated alcohol. So why would she- Ohh... right. To please the albino that sat on the end of the large bed. Her belly just happened to grumble, which made Isanna laugh.

"By any chance do you have any food?" she inquired, rubbing her stomach through her coat.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:54 pm

"Hungry, hm? Was würden Sie gerne; Eier? Wurst? Oder würde- Oh, sorry. I forgot you don't speak German. What I said was, Would you like any eggs, sausage or cereal..?" Prussia attempted a grin, but failed horribly. "Well.. ah.. Can I take your coat for you?" He reached a hand out, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:09 pm

"No! No! It's okay! Ég tala þýsku líka! Uhhh ... Ich bin glücklich, zu essen, was Sie zu erstellen!" she said quickly, her face flushing red. She didn't even realize that she spoke her brother's language. Now looking at his extended hand, she smiled sincerely.

"Sure. Here." Isanna handed him the tan coat after removing it. He's so sweet. And him not knowing it is cute.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:53 pm

"Okay, ich mache Ihnen ein Frühstück Wurst." Taking Isanna's coat, he left the room and headed to his closet. Why was she blushing? Oblivious to Captain Obvious, he wondered, Does she.. like me? Now that I think about it, I've been missing some obvious hints.. Hanging her coat up, he scooted into his kitchen and took some breakfast sausage out of the fridge. Turning a burner on his stove on, he set a frying pan in it and laid the sausage out.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:33 pm

"Danke..." she mumbled before the Prussian was able to walk out the door. Letting out a deep sigh, the young lady slowly got up, and looked around for a bathroom. After also leaving the room, she looked down the hall, only to find the lounge they had been in the previous night. Entering with caution, Isanna was surprised to find a spotless room, despite the "fun" everyone had. It seemed to empty, except one man surrounded by papers. He seemed busy, but despite that, she still walked up to him.

"Hallo. Sprechen Sie Englisch?" she asked, hoping he did for her sake.

"I do." he answered, not looking up from his papers.

"Then, would you mind telling me what happened last night? If you know..." she asked, her memory failing her at this time.

"Well, you and Mr. Prussia got drunk. Then he was rambling on about restarting the Prussian Empire, while saying you were to be his wife. After that, he said something about a bedroom and carried you off." he explained, still not looking at her. Lulwhut? o3o

"Danke." Jökla said with a smile before walking off. By this time around, the smell of sausage was coming from a room not too far away. Following the scent, she found Gilbert there, standing in front of a stove. So he... tried to... rape me? And marry me?!
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Prussia, having not heard the conversation Isanna had with his official, Bojan Anksburg, took a plate out of his cupboard and placed it on the kitchen table. Grabbing the sausages out of the pan with a prong, he lay them on the plate. Gilbert turned to the sink and put the pan in the soapy water, beginning to wash it. Despite his sometimes wild ways, Prussia was equally as clean as his brother, Germany.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 pm

"I didn't know you did chores, 'Mr. Awesome'." Isanna giggled, watching the Prussian clean the pan. He seemed so calm doing it, she couldn't help wonder if it was normal, what with his crazy personality and whatnot. Walking up to a small round table that stood in the kitchen, the Nordic took a seat and glanced over a "crush".
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Mr. Awesome? She.. She must be into me! Prussia kept scrubbing the gritty item with a sponge, trying to stall. "I-I'm not all lazy, you know.." he replied. What would he make of this discovery? Relationships are costly! he reminded himself, frowning. Oh, what do I do?
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:40 pm

"I guess not." Jökla chuckled and turned her attention to her dress. While thinking about how was to get out a certain wine stain, she was completely oblivious to the fact that Prussia was mentally arguing with himself.

"So is it just sausage?" Isanna asked after turning her attention back to the frowning albino.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 pm

"Y-Yes," said Gilbert, ceasing the flow of water into the sink. "I have cereal, if you'd like. There is Muslich, Honey Nut Cheerios and Froot Loops." He opened his cereal pantry and motioned towards the boxes. "Take one if you like. The bowls are in the next cupboard."
Cereal's the best I can do? Not awesome of me.. Why was this issue getting to him? It's not like it really mattered.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 pm

"Hmm... I might just take..." she began as she walked up to the pantry. Bending forward to get a better look, Isanna didn't realize that her dress happened to be riding up, exposing her legs. It took her a while to choose, and strangely enough, it also took a lot of concentration. It's like her mind was purposely stalling to tease the poor nation.

"Honey Nut Cheerios!" she decided, and stood straight. She quickly grabbed the bowl and brought it to the table. Realizing he wasn't bringing the sausages to her, she went and grabbed the plate, and brought is back with here. Oh. Utensils. Those aren't there.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:47 am

Utensils magically poofed onto the table.

Prussia pulled the drain free and discarded of the murky water. Taking the now clean pan out and putting it away, he simply just stood. He'd ran out of ways to stall her with. What now?! A scent wafted through his nose. It was the leftover sausage on a plate atop the counter. But.. If I eat the sausage at the table, than I have to sit across from Isanna.. But If I stand, then crumbs will fall on the floor! Sighing to himself, he took the plate to the table and sat down reluctantly. He looke down, avoiding eye contact with Jökla. He tried to eat them a quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Now this confused her. Why is he looking away? Did I do something wrong? she asked herself, suddenly worried if she upset him. Milk magically appeared in her bowl, so she began eating. Jökla was soon finished that, so she moved on to the sausage. The awkward silence went on for the rest of the strange breakfast.

"If I did anything... I'm sorry..." Isanna mumbled after finishing her meal.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 pm

"Did anything? Y-you didn't do anything," he stammered, swallowing another slice of sausage. Accidentally, his eyes strayed upward and caught Isanna's eyes. His face suddenly flushed, and he turned away quickly. "I-I need to go t-to the bathroom." Shoving himself out of his chair he bolted down to the hallway, veering into the washroom and shutting the door.
He turned the cold water on and splashed it in his face, trying to cool down. "What is wrong with me?" he growled under his breath, staring irritably in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 pm

"Uhh... okay...?" she said, her eyebrows raising. What's wrong with him? He's acting so strange... Isanna wondered. It really seemed weird for him to be the embarrassed one. Especially since she was the one that almost got r- Oh! That's must be why! He's embarrassed about last night! Getting up from her chair, this time she managed to find the bathroom. Knocking lightly, Jökla pressed her face against the cold wood that kept them separated.

"You know, I don't think it's a big deal. I don't really mind it, so it should bother you so much." she explained, not really making herself clear.

Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 am

Jumping at her voice, the water Prussia had held cupped in his hand sprayed everywhere, getting his shirt wet. "Ach..." he muttered quietly. Gilbert turned to the white door, closing his eyes for a moment, trying to cease his blush. He then reached for the handle, and slowly turned it. Opening the door fully, he studied the floor. "I'm not being a very good host, and.. I'm sorry. I got you drunk, you passed, out.. Maybe you should leave for now. Today was a bad day for me." The Prussian's tone was unusually quiet and collected. He sounded very much like his brother at this time.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 pm

"I guess I should. My brother's are probably wondering where I am..." Isanna replied, also looking down. She managed to look up and smile at him before turning away and walking towards the front room. Her coat happened to be there magically, so she picked it up and put it on. Only then did she realize her phone was in her pocket. Jökla turned it on quickly, finding that there were 15 texts unanswered. The latest one was from the annoying Denmark.

'Isa! There was this party at Prussia's house, and it was awesome! Well I wasn't there, but I heard it was good D=. Oh, also Prussia managed to get some stranger in his bed xD Can't believe it. Cya later!' is what is said, but of course, it was in txt chat. But Icee can't type txt chat so that's what you get. Anyways, she deleted that one, and began reading the rest, which came from Iceland. All of them said the same thing. "Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:03 pm

Gilbert followed her, shutting the bathroom light off when he did. As she put her coat on, Prussia opened the door, exposing gently-falling snow and a cool breeze. He watched as the little white flakes danced past, the wind whistling to the soft harmony of winter. The Prussian didn't enjoy the snow, but for some reason, it seemed.. beautiful now. Prussia watched Jökla out of the corner of his eye for a moment, and then drew his gaze back to the outside. Something was stirring inside him.
Maybe she isn't like the other countries, after all.. Maybe she really cares about me.

*le revive*
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Turning to face the host of last night's party, Isanna brought her attention away from the phone, and up to the albino.

"Last night was fun. More fun than I have had in a while. Thanks. Hopefully we can do something again soon." she said with a smile. She really did wish to see the Prussian again, yet maybe not for the same reasons as him. Or maybe so.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:53 pm

As Isanna stepped out the door, without thinking, Prussia grabbed her arm. "Wait, Isanna."
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm

"Huh? W-what?" she asked, her voice shaking a bit. To be truthful, Jökla was slightly frightened by his sudden forcefulness. Why the change in mood eh? Dammit. My Canadian is showing even in po- Shut up Icee. Fluff is about to happen!
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Dead is amused.

Prussia took in one crisp, shaky breath. His hair blew in the wind, and he faced Isanna fully. "You really helped me let go last night. I thought no one remembered me, being a dead empire and all.. But you came anyways and helped me decide that I can still have fun even as my brother's counterpart. What I mean to say is..
Ich.. Ich schätze dich, und Ich mag dich."
Leaning forward, his lips met hers. The moment lasted for only a moment, and then Prussia withdrew and shut his door abruptly.

Slumped against the door, heart pounding loudly, Prussia sighed in relief. It was done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]    Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Birthday.. (For Isanna only) [Part 2]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next