Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) Empty
PostSubject: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Russia opened the cabnet with a cer-chunck, and pulled a glass bottle out. It contained only his favourite vodka, which he'd promised himself he'd have sometime before the August World Meeting. Once between each World Meeting was the only time he really drank any alcohol; and he'd decided this was a good day. He brought the bottle to his kitchen table, and sat in the seat next to the window. He poured some vodka into a delicate crystal glass, and took a sip. Russia watched the rain pour outside, taking more tiny sips of his vodka. Stirring a toothpick around it it, he studied the vase of sunflowers next to him. What was it about sunflowers that awakened a small vault of peace inside of him? Russia sighed. It wasn't sunflowers he needed, as much as he liked them. He was really just lonely; with no one to share his dark childhood memories and pains with. He couldn't consult with Ukraine, because she was too sensitive. Belarus? No.. She was far too interested in Russia himself.. not his childhood. She had shared a similar past, but Belarus was the kind of person who didn't get mentally afflicted easily.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:28 pm

A small girl squatted behind the wall under the window near her most favored person. She was waiting for the best time to strike, knowing in a couple seconds, he would be lost in thought. She took a peek, only to find Russia staring blankly at some sunflowers. Belarus took this chance to show herself, which appeared to be a soaking wet blond girl. She had a creepy grin on her face as she began calling out her older brother's name. Though she felt as normal as ever, Belarus could tell that something would be different today. She just couldn't figure out whether it was good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:02 am

For a moment, Russia hadn't noticed anything, but then, as he raised his head, he spotted her. His chair toppled backwards and he uttered a surprised yelp. Glass of vodka shattering to the ground, he scrambled to his feet and dashed. He managed to make it into his closet, and lock the door. There he stood, among some brooms and mops, pinned to the wall, eyes wide. Again, my perfect day was ruined by little sister.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Belarus smiled. He was trapped. Although the door was easier to get through, she pulled out her knife, pick-locked the window and climbed through, sticking a perfect landing on the other side. She slowly crossed the room, her wet shoes making footprints as she walked on. She got to the locked closet door, and sighed. He knows I can pick a lock...it's just a waste of time... She picked the door quickly, opened it, and walked in, re-locking it once she closed it.

"Hello Big Brother." she whispered with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Russia pressed himself harder against the wall, wishing that he would sink farther into it so Belarus couldn't get at him with her obsessive, lustful gaze. "B-Belarus.." he stammered, a sweat drop appearing on one side of his head. At this point, there really was not much to do except cower. He couldn't stand up to her, and he didn't know why. "What do y-you want now?" It was a dumb question, as it was obvious what she wanted; and that was marriage.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Her grin widened.

"Marriage of course. You can't avoid it forever." Belarus said, now getting closer to the trapped man. Her mind wandered to her most visited dream. It, of course, was of her and Ivan standing at the alter, hand in hand. This always made her smile, since it was her main goal in life. It will happen one day. Just you wait.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Ivan dug his nails into the wood, despite his gloves. Forcing back his tears of fear and swallowing bile that had risen in his throat, he said in his thick Russian accent, "B-Belarus.. What is is th-that's so appealing ab-bout me?" This was a question that he thought was appropriate; why did Natalia love him so much? He hoped she didn't get into detail; for he feared it would mentally shatter him so badly that whenever his closed his eyes, he would see her in a fluffy white wedding dress, grasping his hand.
A shiver ran down his spine. People had asked him why he didn't return love to the crazed young woman, and he'd never really been able to answer. Perhaps it was because he had grown up with her? He didn't know. Sure, she was very pretty, but.. Her obsession was just.. too strong for his attention.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:21 pm

The soaked girl stopped in her tracks. This was the first time he had ever asked her that question. She had to think for a second, before all the words spewed out of her mouth.

"Because you are handsome, smart, funny, cute, sexy, sweet, nice, interesting, good-looking, you have a nice voice, you have a great fashion sense, you're caring. Anything about you is appealing Big Brother!" she squealed with delight. Maybe this will soften him up.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:40 pm

What?
What?!
Ivan'e eye twitched. A nice voice? Great fashion sense? Good-looking? Sexy?! How come it was that no one thought of Russia this way; or at least a less-obsessive way? Whenever someone, such as the Baltic states, saw Russia, they cowered in fear and their eyes stretched wide, filled with the unmistakable aura of horror and terror. He clawed at his ears, trying to cover them; shield them from that squealing, infatuated voice. The sound of her trills and pleads rang madly in his ears, threatening to drive him insane and slip into a cold darkness forever. As the thoughts began to swell and bulge, feeling as if about to burst, words came out. To Ivan's surprise, they were harsh. Cold. So unusual.

A burning intensity entered his mind, devouring all the memories of being trapped between a wall and a future wife. All those memories of being dragged around by his ankles, across a snowy plain, towards a chapel, only to escape by sheer luck. It had gone too far.
He'd had it.
"Enough!" he barked, opening his violet eyes. "I've had it with you." His breaths came in fast, hot exhales. Kicking a broom aside, he glared right into Natalia's eyes, curling his fists. "Belarus, I am sick and tired of you. Every day and every night, I wait in fear under my bed covers, afraid that you will cuff me to your wrist and drag me off to a church, marrying us for eternity. Has it ever occurred to you that I might not like that; hmm, Belarus? Have you ever took the time to just stop, and think about how I might feel, being tackled and embarrassed persistently by you, in front of people? I am completely fed up with your obsessive behavior, and your vulgar interest in me. I will never marry you, nor will I ever speak to you again!"

Thrusting the closet door open, he took a step out. Out of his pocket he plucked the head of a sunflower, and threw it onto the ground in front of Natalia. "I hope your happy, you ruthless mess."

With that, Ivan Braginski left his house, slamming his front door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Belarus froze. For the first time in her life, she felt fear. Not fear of losing Russia, a fear of him. She couldn't speak. Every word he said seemed to burn a hole in her heart. When he finished, Natalia was almost ready to cry, which was also a first for her. I will never marry you, nor will I ever speak to you again! Those words ran in the blond's head, repeating themselves over and over again, leaving her in a never ending hell. She stared down at the sunflower head, the tears streaming down her face heavy. She flinched as the door shut and Ivan left the house. Natalia's legs collapsed under her, and she fell the ground, now sobbing like a little child. Is that really going to be the last time he talks to me? It can't be...And was what he said all true? Belarus began to revise over their whole lifetime, when she realized, never once has he showed an interest in her like that. He was telling the truth...I am nothing but a ruthless mess... she decided, standing up. She didn't bother to wipe her tears, since she had no idea people usually do.

She walked out of Russia's house, only taking one last look because it may just be her last time there.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:40 am

OOC: LE END.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)   Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorting out Issues (For Belarus only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia World :: Places of the World :: Europe-
Jump to: