Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Stupid Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:39 pm

"Finally, my own place!" a scratchy German accent barked out loud, sounding enthusiastic. Prussia marched triumphantly out of his new house, and set off for Germany's house to brag. The house may not be as big as West's, but it's better, because it's mine! He smirked, head held high.
After a while, he began to realize that he hadn't worn a particularly thick coat for the winter that was beginning to stir again. "Damnit.." he growled, wrapping his arms around himself, trying to keep warm. "I want a beer.." he murmured, as a blizzard began to whip up. His arms began to sting, and he was sure that he had frostbite all over his body by now. Just as things were thought to get no worse, he passed Austria's house. Hungary was there. Fricking Austria! He began to run, snow spraying up to his face. It wasn't long before the anger and cold set in, and he simply collapsed, drained of his energy.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Scarf flailing in the strong wind, Isanna had just happened to take a walk when the weather had gotten bad. "Good thing I always come prepared!" she shouted before noticing the same white hair and ruby eyes as the one she "loved". He has no coat! And no beer! She just began to worry, when she remembered she had two coats with her, and some full beer bottles.

"Here's my coat! You must be cold. Take it. Oh, and I know you like beer so I brought some just in case I ran into you!" she chipped when she popped up beside Prussia.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 pm

ooc: She just coincidentally had beer with her? xD

ic:

"Wha.." Gilbert, barely able to stay awake, began to hear a voice. Muddled, but audible. Struggling to stand, he took the coat from her and put it on. Oh, how good it felt to be warm. His fingers and face, however, were numb and held a stabbing pain. "T-t-take m-me s-s-somewhere warm," he demanded softly, teeth chattering uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh...my...god...

"Yes sir! Right away!" she told him, and grabbed his hand, which by the way made her feel very warm and mushy inside, and began dragging him towards the nearest building, which just so happened to be a pub. Pulling him in and setting him down, Isanna asked the bartender to get some water, which he did so.

"Drink up, it's water." she said sweetly, holding the water in front of Gilbert.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:10 pm

ooc: I told you you'd love this. Prussia Derp

ic:

Gilbert slumped on the counter, still shivering. For a couple of minutes, he strained to cling to his consciousness, but then, he caught the luscious scent of beer, and shot upward in an instant. "Where's the beer?! I want beer!" He completely ignored the water in front of him and the frostbite that was splayed all over him.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:24 pm

"Um... I don't think you should have beer quite yet...Oh no... You have frostbite... We need to get you to the hospital..." she whispered, pulling out a cellphone and calling a cab. How did she even know the number for cabs there? After finishing, she gave the bartender some Isannic (totally made up on the spot) money, which was worth more than you would thing, and pulled Prussia from his seat.

"I'll let you have beer later, okay?" she told him before pulling out the door. Thankfully, the cab had gotten there, so she quickly got into the cab with Gilbert, and told the cab driver where to go.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:34 pm

"Hey-- MY BEER!" Gilbert screeched, flailing as Isanna dragged him out of the pub. "I want my beer now!" He knew his child-like struggles were useless, but he tried anyways. Soon, though, he knew he'd lost, for the crazed fangirl had placed him in a cab, and it began to drive away. Gilbert narrowed his eyes and glared at her, all just for his beer.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:05 am

"Look, you have frostbite, so I'm taking you to the hospital before you loose a limb. If you want, I have some beer, schnitzel and sausage at my house. You can have all of it aftwerwords." she sighed, ignoring the squirming adult. She couldn't help smiling at how it was childish, but in her mind, it was adorable to see that he wasn't like a normal adult.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:45 pm

For a moment, Gilbert stared down at his hands. They didn't look any better than they felt. "I suppose you're right.." he agreed grudgingly. Maybe waiting wasn't the worst idea ever.. besides, this girl had promised him all his favourite foods. "Danke." Prussia wasn't too thrilled about a trip to the hospital; he hated them. Hospitals meant death, and death reminded him of his grandpa.. Whom he'd grown very fond of as a child.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 pm

"Gern geschehen." she whispered, blushing a little bit. Yes. She is such a fangirl, that she learned simple German over the night. It really was a dream come true for the little woman, although it hadn't been many days since they first met. She could see the hospital coming up, which made her a little less worried. Realizing she should probably pay the cab driver with some German money, Isanna turned to Gilbert with a sweet face.

"Hey, I don't have any money to pay the cab guy... can you pay?" she asked, flashing her eyelashes, which seemed silly afterword.

Now one question: Don't you think it's kinda creepy that Prussia is letting her fangirl all over him? Seeing as he's like 10 years older than her (in the human age thingy), it's kinda weird...
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:26 pm

ooc: Isn't it supposed to be a pairing? o3o You must not make her so young in the rp, Icee, otherwise the pairing can't work. :u I don't think it really matters, though, because they physically appear as the same age.

ic:

"We use euro, you know." Prussia handed the cab driver some euros, though his hands and arms didn't like the motion. He forced himself not to groan. The pain, he now realized, was worse than he thought. What a dumb idea I had, going outside in a thin coat in a blizzard.. As awesome as I am.

Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Ooc: Well she looks like she could be 16 or 17, but she's actually around 18-19. I'm not sure what Iceland's age is, so she might actually be older than him, but since she's still got some chub in her face, she looks younger. Plus Prussia's supposed to be around his mid 20s so ya.

Ic:
"Oh really? I use dollars where I live." she laughed, as he kindly handed the cab guy the right amount. She just realized she was still holding Gilbert's hand, which made her blush even more. Maybe if she was lucky, he wouldn't notice, and they would hold hands for who knows how long.
Now just watching his reaction after he moved, she could tell it was getting worse. Hopefully nothing too serious would happen, like had happened to many people in Isanna when a big blizzard had come. Forty-two people had died in just that one night, and more died over some time. Jökla was close to death herself, since she was out and about then. Shaking the bad memory away, she paid attention to the now, and looked at the Prussian as the cab came to a stop.

"Come on. Time to go in." she said more calmly than before, and opened the door. A very cold breeze blew in, and the girl could feel herself start to shiver more and more. At least she had gloves and scarf. Letting go of his hand, she pushed herself out of the cab, getting snow in her eyes, which disturbed her sight. Rubbing the icy blue eyes, she looked down at Prussia before slamming the door, and walked to the other side of the car. She opened his door, and held out her hand for the albino to grab, since he might be a little too weak to do it all himself.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 am

ooc: Prussia's about 20 years old. Still though, compare Iggy and Yao, for example. Yao's way older, but they look approximately the same age. xD

ic:

Gilbert gave a slight nod. Seeing they'd came to a stop, his gut wrenched at the sight of the building in front of him. I can't be a baby now.. I'm Prussia, the awesome! No matter how many times he uplifted himself with his own prideful words, Prussia still couldn't shake the sense of dread that hung over him like a dark cloud. When his door swung open, he shook his head to Isanna's hand. "I'm fine.." He buttoned the coat up, and pulled himself out. There, the east German found himself staring right into two huge glass doors. He swallowed the rising bile in his throat.

Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Ooc: Ahhh, okay. Well, it's the other way around. She looks a bit younger but they're about the same age x3

Ic:
"Okay..." she mumbled, not only worried about his well being, but a little sad that she no longer held the hand of the pale man. Watching the cab leave, Isanna didn't notice Gilbert swallow hard, so she had no idea being there was stressing him out. Letting out a deep sigh, she led the way into the hospital, not really knowing that she herself would need some medical help too. Maybe a mirror would be nice to have at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm

ooc: Ah, never mind, it's too complicated to explain. ;3;

ic:

Prussia stumbled slowly behind her. The lobby was crowded with nurses and patients, most of which that were coughing or shivering. Gilbert held up his hands. They were shaking, and the skin was chapped and cracking. A sudden jolt of urgency bolted through him. He'd heard stories of people's fingers falling off to frostbite.. At least, from what he'd heard from Russia and Canada. No.. that won't happen. It couldn't. As they approached the front desk, he quickly jammed his hands in his pockets. It was, however, no use in attempting to hide his injuries, because his face was just as bad as his hands.
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Sighing at the impatient man, Isanna walked up to the front desk along with him. Asking the lady at the computer there how long it would take for them to get in, she was surprised by the answer.

"Two hours! Outrageous! Look at his face! And his hands! You expect me to wait that long?!" she screamed, grabbing a lot of attention which she had not noticed yet. Her eyes blazed like blue fire as she basically ripped Gilbert's hands out of his pockets to reveal frostbite covering them. The lady winced at the booming voice, but still managed to keep calm.

"I'm sorry Miss, but we too many patients to get you in immediately." she said sweetly, although she could tell that wouldn't make anything better.

"Fine then. I'll just have to fix this myself. Come on Prussia. At least you got someone who knows how serious this is." she mumbled, storming out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Prussia's crimson eyes widened. Uh.. That was awkward.. Turning around without hesitation, he slipped out of the hospital after the raging country. "Eh.. Isanna.. Where are you taking me?"
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:51 pm

"To my house of course." she answered simply. Pulling out her cellphone, she dialed an unfamiliar number. Seconds later, she began speaking at the speed of light. Snapping the phone shut, she began walking towards and empty field, her eyes still blazing.

"Ridiculous. They should know to treat someone with that bad of frostbite..." she muttered, ignoring the harsh cold on her skin. She really didn't have an idea if Prussia was still beside her or not.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Prussia blinked, surprised by her anger. Her house? Isn't that far away? Prussia wasn't about to complain, though.. The frostbite really hurt, and he was beginning to believe Ivan and Matthew's frostbite stories were true. I can't lose my fingers.. Then how would I hold my beer, or how would I be able to flick Austria in the head?! "A field..?"
Back to top Go down
Isanna

Isanna

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:19 pm

"We're taking a helicopter to the closest airport. A jet will be waiting for us there." she explained as she walked into the middle of the snowy field. Jökla sighed deeply, looking up for any sign of a black helicopter. Hopefully it would only take a bit to get to the airport. And thank goodness the jet is private, so she could get some warm water for the frostbite.
Back to top Go down
Prussia

Prussia

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Prussia nodded slightly, and buttoned up his coat, slinging the hood over his head. "G-good-d.." he mumbled through numb lips. Gilbert walked up to Isanna and frowned, staring at her face. "You have frostbite all over." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a small scarf. Why hadn't he used it? Because he hadn't remembered it. "Take this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Stupid Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stupid Idea   A Stupid Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stupid Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia World :: Places of the World :: Europe-
Jump to: