Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) Empty
PostSubject: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Swish. That was the only sound that came from a private table in the finest restaurant of all of Belarus. A young lady sat there, getting her glass refilled anytime she needed it. He's late... Natalia grumbled to herself. She dressed up in one of her best dresses, wasted hours just looking good, and not to mention how much time it took her to get that seat, and this is how he repaid her? He's probably not coming... Why would anyone want to go on a date with a monster like me... Painful memories flashed through her mind at that point. Every word said on that night stung like a bee, but 5 million times worse. She sighed, then heard a jingle. The door. She looked towards the door to see if it was the one she was waiting for, but it turned out to be a family of 3. A father, a mother, and a daughter. A little coincidental, don't you thing? That almost everything had to remind her of her big brother. She shook the thought, and took a sip of her drink. If he's not here in the next couple minutes, I'm leaving... she told herself, glancing at her coat on the hanger beside the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Toris pulled to a halt in front of the diner's entrance, trying to give himself a moment to catch his breathe. He wanted to be on time, really he did. ( He planned to be early, in fact. ) But then the duties of his nation called, two stupid people in parliament were fighting with each other, than Latvia called him practically in tears because of some weird thing about Russia or he was worried or something like that, and when he drove in and arrived in the parking lot there were no spots and he had to park a street down!
Not his most punctual meeting ever.
But then again, all that and the rest of the world couldn't stop him from coming tonight.
The young man took in a deep breathe and pulled himself up and straightened his clothes; he had gone out of his way to wear his best attire, and he hoped it be for good reason. 'No pressure...' he thought to himself and headed into the eatery.
He walked inside and was at once approached by a buster, but did not need his assistance. One quick look around the restaurant and he found her immediately. Lithuania tugged at his collar. Did it suddenly get really hot in here?
"H- Hello Belarus. I'm so - so sorry for being so late..." He approached her, putting a hand gently on the seat. Anxiety was already rising on dangerous levels. Was she mad at him for being late? Was she still sad? But damn, did she look so... "Wow... you look so..." His mind fumbled around for the right word.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:11 pm

At first, she had a glare on her face, but for some reason, she couldn't help but smile at how ridiculous this all was. She got dressed up for someone she didn't even care about. And probably vise versa. Although he did look good in a way.

"It's okay. I didn't wait long." she lied, gesturing to the seat across from her. Belarus could see that he seem flustered and out of breath, but she ignored it, since she would only rudely comment on it. When he didn't finish his next sentence, little Natalia began to think of ways to finish it. All of them ending up with ugly as the main word, but one didn't. It was the same words she had once overheard Russia say. Her older brother had been talking to Lithuania about why he liked her, but Belarus didn't hear that part. She only heard Ivan speak the words "Belarus is very pretty-" and that was enough to make her die. She basically ruined it, since she attacked him before he could finish it. If she hadn't, she would have known that her big brother never liked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:34 pm

The young man let out a sigh of relief when he saw her smile. She had such a pretty smile. He did the same in return. "Graži ... Galingas ... Kaip svajonė išsipildė ..." he said quietly in his native tongue, not sure if she caught up on it. "Well, that's good to know." Toris watched as she waved her hand out, clearly offering him the seat, but his heart was shot. She waited for him... A huge feat... If you consider how their last date went. eue
Some instinct, a gentleman like cue in the back of his head, had him grab her hand. Before he could realize what he was really doing he flattened her hand out palm-down and brought his lips gently to her skin in a formal, but sweet, manner. If only it lasted more than a moment, when he realized what he had done, he suddenly feared harshly for his personal safety and pulled back, sitting down in the chair.
He was trying to hide a growing grin, with a blush, he hid behind his curtain of hair. Time to die?
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:18 am

Wait. Was he smiling back? It looked pretty sincere to her, but she couldn't tell. And what was with the strange language. Must be Lithuanian... How would I know what that means? Suddenly, he was kissing her hand, which of course, caught her off guard. Her mind told her to slap the stupid Baltic state, but instinct won over, and she was the one who was really blushing. She struggled to find her words, just like any embarrassed person would. Once she had calmed down a little, she managed to speak out in her language.

"... Няправільна ... Гэта .... не так ... Проста так ..." she spoke, now trying to bury her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Laikykite telefoną. He lifted his head and looked straight at her, and although he couldn't be sure, he thought he saw her face red before she hid away from her hands. "B-Belarus?" he stumbled out, though still unable to wipe his smile away, it might almost sound like he was laughing. "Are you alright?" Toris held his hand out, leaning forward, as if he wanted to help her but not exactly sure how to do it.
What did she say? He could hardly pick up on a word.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 am

"It's...It's nothing... Don't mind me... I'm just... not used to this I guess..." she laughed, and lifted her face out of her hands. She immediately saw his hand held out for her, which made her even more confused. Why do you even try! she wanted to scream out. What am I worth? Nothing, if my big brother called me a monster. Who would ever date a monster... Even though she was mentally hurting herself, she still smiled. Looking down at the closed menu, she picked it up, her belly grumbling a bit as she did.

"Let's order." she decided, still a little flushed from the gentleman like attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 am

He nodded his head gently. "Well, it's okay." Lithuania said warmly and drew his hand back gently, gazing at her. 'Maybe it's because I've never really seen her like this...' he thought, trying to catch her in the eye. 'But I still think there's something really wrong with her... she's been acting so off lately.' Captain obvious then regained himself, showing his agreement and flagging down a waitress.

"Ah, I'll have some- some-... Machanka..." he scratched his cheek uncertainly, staring down at the menu. He wasn't quite sure what it was... or if he even said it right. It'd had to be good though.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:38 pm

"Два мачанка калі ласка." she told the waitress after getting a confused look from her. "It's a beef stew..." she explained as the lady left to go place their order and serve some more tables. Belarus had already known what she wanted since she had entered the restaurant. Natalia then realized she was still thirsty, so she took a sip of her wine, and just began to feel the effects of the alcohol kick in.

"Soo... how's everything in Lithuania?" she asked, really just wanted some normal chat at the moment.

Ooc: Lolol. In my mind, I imagine her getting drunk. It takes away the pain... Sad Russia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:34 pm

ooc;; please don't get drunk... or you can. xD but just be happy lithy isn't like france... who might take advantage of the situation... x33 lolol.

Wine only makes you thirstier. D:
But besides that, Lithuania held back for a few moments, unsure of how to answer. Well, as far as the times went, he couldn't find any reason to complain. His people were happy being independent of Russia, going on with their happy lives, and while the politics were a little sour, he still had spare time to go to dinner with the most beautiful country on earth...
"Peaceful, just like the rest of the world." he answered, in a rather monotonous voice. "Though, Latvia is worrying me... And Ukraine too. In the state earth is in right now, I hope they'll be alright... What about you Belarus?" he asked. "We never hear much from your land, since you're usually - -." Don't you dare finish that sentence, Lithuania.
"Oh, but yes - I've been getting a lot of help from Mr. America, and everything is fine!" Is that the best save you can come up with? D:
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:46 pm

"That's good... Well... hmm... China is holding an interest in car production in my country. While me and Latvia are discussing transit of Belarusian goods via Latvian seaports. There are lots of other things, but overall, everything's fine." she said before taking another sip of wine. She was still okay, although the buzz in her head seemed to get loud anytime she took a sip of her drink. She had to admit, this wasn't the first time she got drunk, but she couldn't remember a thing.

Ooc: Sorry for not posting, I was just to lazy x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:39 pm

"That's great to here." Toris chimed, "Perhaps we can share the benefits of our economies and work to restore what was lost so long ago..." he said, though left it at that... He knew that the young dictatorship wasn't as doing as well as the rest of Europe, in time it was certain even Ukraine would surpass her, but that wasn't exactly the nicest thing to bring up at the current moment. "Ah, perhaps you should slow down on the wine, Miss Belarus?" Lithuania suggested. lolidk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)   Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Time's A Charm! (For Toris)
Page 1 of 1