Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daessia

Daessia

49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg Empty
PostSubject: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Name: Romania [Venchezo/Ven Anghelina]

Personality: Extremely social and charming while in a good mood, unpredictable and dangerous while in a bad mood.

Likes: Partying, drinking, women, fishing and reading. Also, as part of his history (COUGHdraculaCOUGH) and cuisine, he has a taste for blood. Prefers night over day.

Dislikes: Germany, Prussia, Turkey and bright light.

Short History (short): Born in a very small, lively and peaceful village, he had never seen reason to like fighting or hatred; he is now, though, quick to hold grudges, and may be wild and daunting once angered. He was once the childhood friend of Germany, but they later underwent a series of conflicts, and began to avoid each other (that includes you, too, Gilbert >:U). He was also, an one point, desperately trying to keep peace with Turkey, who later tried to invade his country (thus, they too, now avoid each other). Did and still does enjoy being around his relatives; namely the two Italys and Portugal (yes, they're related. The Romanian language is closely related to Italian, Portuguese, etc.).

Picture (if in posession of one):
Spoiler:

History derived from this; copyright of TheIronWillAlchemist.

Last edited by Romania~Daessia on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:32 pm

pfffffttttttt. There are too many guiz. D;

do i have to dealll? lolololol. jknotrly approvseoibgseededed?

o3o
Back to top Go down
Daessia

Daessia

PostSubject: Re: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:34 pm

hurr.
yes.
deal.

>:U

I find it funny how I'm both Romanian and German.. xD If you think there are too many guys, than make more accounts with female countries. D;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:44 pm

Return Vital Regions

DFGHG who is lefttt? xDD
uhhh...
Taiwan... Seychelles.......
I really think that's it. xD Is someone playing Belgium?
Unless you count Wy and Monoco... but we dun know much about them...
BTW. If someone plays Seychelles she better be black or I'mma slap you. >:U

lolwat?

DUDE.

like.
what does Daessia look like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Since of the new realization, I have switched HRE, with Yay Belgium!
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:35 am

Okay.. First of all, Cherry, that was completely pointless (and this isn't the place to post that). oAo

Ebs-- He has dark blue eyes and nose-length blonde hair; usually wears a darkly-shaded blue uniform. His skin is very pale.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 pm

Yes, I realized that just yesterday, he is a canon character. o.o there are a lot peoples don't know about...
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:24 pm

I never said we can't have canon characters. o3o But then again, I never said we couldn't.. xD

We don't need 23436545345 posts on a creation topic. I'm gonna allow canon characters. >:U *slams hammer* Case closed.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg   49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg Empty

Back to top Go down

49weerlfgtibhjg;hgfhgfhjgfbnjlgnbgfnbfdgmfd'rgr'bhgfmbghk.nbg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia World :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: