Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Apperance!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ireland~Evelia
Admin
Ireland~Evelia

Apperance!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:54 pm

"Er- It's alright." Evelia smiled back. She stood up along with her and brushed the dirt off her dress. "You live around here right...? Great? Romano can take us and we can go see Italy and Clarcili! They're the closest."
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:56 pm

Suefrone turned to Romano, "You sure he would do that? He doesn't seem to friendly at the moment." She gave an awkward smile but it faded. She wasn't used to smiling much.
Back to top Go down
Ireland~Evelia
Admin
Ireland~Evelia

PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 am

"Like I said, I can't speak for him, ... but I'm sure he would..." Laura prompted and turned in his direction with an expectant look on her face. "Right, Romano?"
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Suefrone sat there waiting for Romano to say something. She just stood there like a normal person would waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Lovino raised an eyebrow, but stayed where he was. Greeeeeat, they want to go see Mr. Hero. Exciting. On the other hand, though, Romano was in no shape to make enemies, so he continued, "Eeh.. I guess I could take you.."
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Suefrone had a slit smile on her face. "Great." She said kinda nervously. She wasn't used to being around people so this was new for her.
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Romano began to walk forward, straight past the two women. "My house is this way, and Clarcili's is nearby."
Clarcili. He hadn't spoken to her for some time now, and he was slightly agitated he hadn't. Stupid Feliciano had better not have stolen her.
Back to top Go down
Suefrone

Suefrone

PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Suefrone just walked behind Romano silently. He seems agitated by something... Eh better leave it alone. She thought glancing around at the nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apperance!    Apperance!  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apperance!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia World :: Places of the World :: Neutral Zone-
Jump to: