Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clarcili

New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) Empty
PostSubject: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

The sun shone overhead as a young woman, no older than 20 years old, strode onto the field, her auburn hair bouncing as she sought the shade of a large elm in the middle of the field. Brushing her cherry-leaf bangs out of her blue eyes, Clarcili sat on the roots of the elm, looking up at the clear blue sky through the leaves and branches of the tree. There was not a cloud in the sky, and the light breeze blowing in from the south caused the curl in her hair to wave around slowly. Clarcili sighed happily. Life was good.

OOC: Romano get your azz in here. x3
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Romano, in his usual bad mood, was walking home from sitting alone by a river. "Life is a bastard.." he muttered to himself. Just as he was bypassing a rather large elm tree, he caught sight of someone. Turning his head, he took sight of a lone figure. Flirty instincts kicking in, he trotted over to her and leaned against the side of the tree. "Ciao."
Back to top Go down
Italy~! :D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Bouncing past a few feet away, Italy spotted his brother leaning against the big elm, talking to a girl with auburn hair and blue eyes. Ooh, pretty girl, was the first thought he had, walking over to them. "Hi, Romano!" he said. "Who's this?" He looked over at Clarcili. "I think I might have-a seen you before. Anyways, hi! I'm Italy!" he smiled, curl bouncing up and down.

Last edited by Italy~! :D on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Romano's eyes set ablaze when he spotted Feliciano. Dragging his malevolent gaze away from his brother, he looked down at Clarcili, smiling in a cute, Italian way. "I haven't seen you around before, but it's nice to have a new country." He handed her a light pink rose.
Back to top Go down
Clarcili

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:56 pm

Clarcili flushed as pink as the rose, and accepted it with a smile. "Hi. I'm Clarcili. Nice to meet you." She looked over at Italy. Wow... Looking back to the older brother, she said, "You're Romano, right?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Italy gave his brother a weird look. He was acting very strange. His voice sounded sweet and kind, and there was a kind of glazed look in his eyes that Veneziano had never seen before. He looked back at Clarcili, who was giving them both a wide smile. Ahhh. he thought, looking from the girl in front of him to his brother and back again. Of course. He grinned, a little goofily, and said, "Hey, Romano! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:05 am

Romano ignored his annoying brother, and nodded to Clarcili. "Yes, I'm Romano. Lovino Vargas in my real name."
Back to top Go down
Clarcili

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:09 am

"Si." she said. "I've seen you guys around." She smiled again, and stood up. "I don't live that far from you two."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:24 pm

"Really?" Italy said. "Maybe that's where I've seen you before. Anyway, I'm Romano's brother. My name's Feliciano Vargas." he grinned, oblivious to the death glare Romano was giving him.
Back to top Go down
Clarcili

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

"Really? Those are really nice names. Mine's Arianna DiVestri." she said, her mouth twitching as she tried not to giggle at the look Lovi was giving his brother. "I used to belong to France, and I lived in his house for a while, but things got a little bit...um...let's say...wierd, and I left."
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Anger welled up inside Lovino's chest, but he shoved it aside. Why look like a spazz in front of such a pretty girl? "That's a beautiful name," he complimented. "But.. you were part of France? That's too bad; you're too good for a dirty pedophile like him!"
Back to top Go down
Clarcili

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 5:04 pm

She blushed again. "You're sweet." she said, looking at him and noticing the glow in his eyes. His smile looked so natural. She flushed again, and her hair curl quivered a little.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:00 pm

"You used to live with Big Brother France?" Italy asked, eyes wide. "Poor you! Big Brother France is really creepy."
Back to top Go down
Romano

Romano

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Romano stepped in front of North Italy, irritated he kept talking. "Well, Clarcili, if you ever want to see me again, drop by Sogni di Pasta, a restaurant in my country, at 8:00 tonight. Addio!" He waved a hand sweetly, smiled, and walked away. Stupid Feliciano, she's mine now.

OOC: Let's have Feli at the restaurant, and there, they can fight. xDD
Back to top Go down
Clarcili

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:59 pm

"Okay, I'll see you there!" she called, waving. "Bye, Romano!" She looked over at Feliciano. "I'm sorry. I was ignoring you, wasn't I?" she looked at the ground. "Your brother's just a little...um..." she trailed off. "Well, never mind." she blushed. "Um, well, I kinda have to go now. Bye." she smiled, a little awkwardly, and walked off towards home.

OOC: Well, topic over, Dead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)   New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Country Plz :3 (Romano and Italy join)
Page 1 of 1