Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I has to do this. :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clarcili

I has to do this. :D Empty
PostSubject: I has to do this. :D   I has to do this. :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:31 pm

New Country Plz:

Name: The Queendom of Clarcili, or just Clarcili

Human Name: Arianna DiVestri

Appearance: See picture. Clarcili has mostly straight auburn coloured hair, with some stray bangs on the right side of her head that resemble cherry leaves, and a hair curl on the opposite side of her head that looks a lot like Italy's. Her eyes are blue, and she has glasses a bit like Canada and America's, except they are a slight brown colour. Her uniform resembles a RCMP uniform, but without the hat and sword and other stuffs.

Personality: Clarcili is bright and happy almost all of the time. She is almost like a female Italy, and loves pasta and pizza. She likes making pasta a lot, and sometimes likes making pizza. When a fight comes around, Clarcili can be seen either indoors hiding, or helping Italy mass produce white flags. She only fights when it is absolutely nessesary. When she does fight, though, she is ruthless, and unforgiving, especially when fighting for something she believes in. She is the youngest of the Latin Countries.

Extras: Clarcili is actually an Italian nation, although she's not related to Italy and Romano in any way. Her main language is Italian, and she is part of the Axis Powers. She has a very slight French accent, though, because her land actually once belonged to France.
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

I has to do this. :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has to do this. :D   I has to do this. :D EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Approvified =D

Thu the France thing made me go Germany WTF

Back to top Go down

I has to do this. :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia World :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: