Hetalia World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia World

Roleplay as a character from the all-famous Hetalia series. Make alliances. Make enemies. Join.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) Empty
PostSubject: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:15 pm

The nation slumped against the bench, chortling hysterically.
"You look so very lovely today, Mrs. Pewpew."
The nation stroked the beautiful black gun carefully, guzzling down another mouthful of Jägermiester. Suddenly, he put his ear up to the gun. "What's that, Mrs. Pewpew? You're bored?" Throwing the bier stein backwards in which it hit a tree, he stumbled off of the bench and stood upright.. sort of. His shadowy blue eyes acquired a fiery depth, and he laughed. "I know what we could do! We can go shoot things! Would that make you happy, Mrs. Pewpew? Yes? Sehr Gut! Ahahahaha!" Daessia's scratchy voice echoed around the field like nails of a chalkboard. The first shot rang out shortly after.. Then another.. Then another..
The good news was that his vision was impaired, therefore giving him a poor shot. The bad thing was.. well.. He was holding a rapid-fire Gut Ripper, a long, sturdy gun with a glimmering diamond bayonet on the end (something he'd invented himself).. Not to mention he was dead drunk.
It seemed he really was related to Prussia.

ooc: Oops.. wrong account. ;__; /shot

Last edited by Germany~Russia on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hetaliaworld.rpg-board.net
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Germany, who had been taking a quiet stroll on his own, heard gunfire. "What the hell?" His pace quickening to a run, he scrambled over the hilltop.. Only to duck, a bullet whizzing mere centimeters from him. Who would be- Oh Scheiße. It was exactly who he'd expected..
His little adopted brother Daessia.
Germany risked a peer over the grass. The younger man was spinning in circles cackling wildly, little black bullets going every which way. Even though he didn't want to think about it, he couldn't tell if Daessia was drunk or not. This is all my fault.. Why did I let him take Russia's land and not mine? That nutcase must have influenced him to act this way!
Back to top Go down
Daessia

Daessia

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:00 am

"Wha?" Daessia swerved around, trying to focus his vision. "Did you hear something, dear?" Narrowing his eyes, the nation scanned the area. Somehow he'd managed to spot a little blonde blur on the hillside. "Who's there? Show yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:55 pm

"Oh maple syrup..." a voice came out of nowhere. Standing in between the two "brothers" there stood the quiet Canadian everyone loves. Sadly, it seemed one of the bullets from Mrs. Pewpew had hit him straight in the ribs. It seemed two of his rib bones were broken, and another was fracture, but luckily, the bullet had missed his lungs. Standing there bleeding, Mattie waited for them to notice him, but it seemed no one did. Not even the obnoxious American that came their way.
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:07 am

"DAESSIA, PUT THAT GUN DOWN RIGHT NOW! I WILL COUNT TO DREI, AND IF IT'S NOT DOWN BY THEN, I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU!"
Germany's eyes spewed anger, and his face was red with fury. Daessia was a danger to the other nations and people around him, and this made Ludwig exceptionally angry.
"Eins.."
He didn't listen.
"Zwei.."
He didn't listen.
".. DREI!"
Ludwig charged suddenly out of hiding, and raced towards his adopted little brother. He barreled him over, and then tried to pull the gun out of his hands. "Let go!" Germany barked harshly.
Back to top Go down
Italy~! :D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:18 pm

"Dude! What the hell's going on? I heard gunshots!" Sure enough, there was an annoying American coming over the hill, brandishing his own pistol. He spotted Germany wrestling with Daessia on the ground, and stopped. "What the hell?"

Back to top Go down
Belarus
Admin
Belarus

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Oh my god look! The air is bleeding! I wonder how that happened.

Matthew watched the fight between siblings go on with wide eyes. At least Germany was distracting the newer country, giving Canada a chance to get out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Daessia

Daessia

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:43 pm

"Get your hands off my wife, you lout!" Daessia snarled, tightening up his grip on his gun. Retracting his leg, he thrust it upward, nailing Germany in the chest and sending him skidding backwards. Rising to his feet, Daessia spat on the ground, nearly hitting Germany. Gun still raised, Markus slit his shadowy blue gaze and strut forward towards America. "What do you think this is, the old west? Your gun is pathetic." He held the gleaming shard of metal that was the bayonet up to the North American's face. "But I can see why you think that, grease-guts."
What no one knew was that Markus was not yet sober, and still had shaky hands; not to mention awful vision.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh, shit. was all America could think as he ducked out of the way. I'm so gonna get owned if I don't get under cover. Dashing behind the drunken country, he looked over at Germany, still lying on the ground. "Dude, get up, or you're gonna get creamed!"
Back to top Go down
Germany~Russia
Dictator Admin
Germany~Russia

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 pm

When Daessia kicked him, the wind went rushing out of Ludwig's lungs with a hiss. The Federal Republic lie on his back for a moment, struggling to regain breath. When he did, he stood up and glared in Daessia's twisted eyes. "You kleine son of a Dummkopf!" Charging forward again, he whacked his fish over Markus' head.
Back to top Go down
Daessia

Daessia

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:26 pm

"Ack-!" Daessia's eyes rolled back, and he toppled to the ground in a heap. He was unconscious. The gun lay next to him in the dirt.

WHY ISN'T THE VIDEO WORKINGGGG? ;__;

Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:52 pm

ooc: Is Doitsu Seychelles all of the sudden? o3o You said he whacked him with a fish. xDD

ic:

America cocked his head to the side. "Where the hell did you get that fish?

ooc2: Just roll with it. FOR THE SAKE OF CRACK. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)   Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beer can do strange things to people.. (Anyone, but beware.)
Page 1 of 1